Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to Talking to the TV

Hello All!

Last night while watching the Tony's and reading the live blogs and status updates on facebook, twitter, and the new york times (yes, all at the same time) I decided to join the fun. So for all of you getting my updates on your newsfeed last night, I apologize. Thankfully, I've created a new forum for myself.

My plan for this blog is to live blog my favorite tv shows. This will probably be challenging over the summer when all of my shows are on hiatus (bastards!), but it will also be great practice and allow me to flex my writing muscles for the fall.

So I hope that you'll allow me to share my ramblings with you through episodes of Law and Order, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, and everything else that can hold my attention for 30-60 minutes. If not, you know I'm having fun.

See you tonight at 8 for The Bachelorette!

-lara

No comments: